It's 10 Minute Tuesday! And, I've got a lovely card using Stampin' Up!'s beautiful Serene Silhouettes stamp set. It also features a quick Watercolor Wash Technique, that I'm sure you're gonna love.
Today's card was inspired by a swap I received from fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Karen Titus. Be sure to check out my video below for step-by-step instructions. Also shows two more samples using the same materials and Watercolor Wash Technique!
WATCH VIDEO: 10 Min Tues: Easy Watercolor Wash
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Serene Silhouettes (127322w or 127324c)
- Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406), Daffodil Delight (126944), Marina Mist (126962), Baja Breeze (126960)
- Paper: Baja Breeze (111352), Basic Black (121045), Shimmery White (101910)
- Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Argyle TIEF (127750), 1/8"
Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254), Aqua Painter (103954), Stampin'
Shop with Dawn
- Clearance Rack - Save up to 60% or more on the UPDATED Clearance Rack! (while supplies last)
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you Shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
- Check out all my Product Shares (Paper, Ribbon and Holiday) and reservation instructions...and place your reservation today.
Check out the Christmas Gift Pack Bundle Options