One of my all-time favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets is French Foliage. It's perfect for this time of year and the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.
The images in the French Foliage stamp set lend themselves to "collage style" of stamping, making it a perfect stamp set for the busy stamper. Pair that with today's Quick and Easy Triple Panel Card design and you've got the perfect card for the stamper-on-the-go!
Today's card is inspired by a swap card I received at Founder's Circle, designed by Desiree Spenst. See my 10 Minute Tuesday video below for tips on making this quick and easy card. In fact - it's so easy, you only need 5 minutes!
WATCH VIDEO: Quick & Easy French Foliage Triple Panel Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- French Foliage stamp set (120845w or 121166c)
- Curly Cute stamp set (117014w or 120510c)
- Classic Inkpads: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
Shop Online Links
- Clearance Rack - Shop and save on retired Stampin' Up! products (while supplies last)
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you Shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
- Earn Stampin' Rewards on orders of $150 or more!
- Check out all my Product Shares (Paper, Ribbon and Holiday) and reservation instructions...and place your reservation today.
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn O