I know you guys are gonna love today's Sweater Trim Easy Box Card! Why? Because I received a TON of requests about Mary Jo's Mitten Builder Box Card I posted the other day. So I took it apart and figured it out. Guess what? To my surprise, a Box Card is quite easy to make!
For my Box Card, I wanted it to look like a present. So I added Stampin' Up! Sweater Trim and a Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt Ornament .
One of my favorite things to do when I wrap holiday gifts is to add a little ornament to the ribbon/bow. In fact - I think my family may be growing tired of this tradition, as they go home with LOTS of little ornaments every year to fill their holiday trees.
Because I'm always looking for inexpensive "gift wrap ornaments", these little cuties caught my eye. There is 8 in a pack for only $4.95 (only .62 a piece), heck of a deal!
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Box Card w/Sweater Trim
eta 11/8/12: I've just been told that Valita was the originator of this awesome Box Card design. To view her video, click: "Valita's Make a Simple Box Card"
Box Card Measurements
10-1/4" x 8-1/5" Piece of Cardstock
With Simply Scored:
- Score 2-1/8", 3-5/8", 6-5/8", 8-1/8" (with 10-1/4" side against top of Simply Scored)
- Score 1-1/2", 7" (with 8-1/2" side against top of Simply Scored)
With Diagonal Plate
- Score at 5-1/8" in both directions to first intersecting score line (see video for tips)
Have fun making your own box cards!!
Dawn' Stampin' Supplies
- Chock-Full of Cheer (126715w or 126717c)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink (126966)
- Gumball Green Classic Ink (126861)
- Gumball Green Cardstock (126840)
- Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (126908)
- Sweater Trim - Whisper White (129937)
- Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (127832)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Simply Scored (122334)
- Diagonal Plate (125586)
Hostess or join Stampin' Up! this month and
choose a collection of inkpads for FREE ($49.95) value.
Thank you for
Shopping with Dawn O