Today's the day for the DOcelebration Prize Give-a-Way Countdown!
Again, I want to thank everyone who stopped by the party last week and left a comment. I'm afraid I don't have the time to respond to them individually, but I have read every single one of them (over 700 - wow)! Thank you for your congratulatory words of support, encouragement and generosity. They touched my heart!
OK - on to the prizes! And the prizes go to...
1. Posted by: Jean Fitch | December 16, 2012 at 08:21 PM
What a wonderful combination of new products. Love it!! Thanks Dawn for offering such a wonderful selection of prizes and even more for continuing your wonderful blog. One of my
favorite daily stops.
2. Posted by: Kathryn | December 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Hello Dawn, Another day another great project by YOU. Keep 'em coming! Thanks for all you do.
3. Posted by: Trish | December 15, 2012 at 08:15 AM
Your card is so beautiful, and I love how you incorporated so many NEW product into it without overwhelming it!!! I just love all of your projects and videos....you truly are an inspiration.!!! Thank you for all of the time you take to give us such great ideas!!! Thanks, Trish
4. Posted by: Christy Q | December 15, 2012 at 06:01 AM
This is beautiful and that sneak peek is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see all the products when they come out. I am trying the shimmer mist technique today and hope it comes out half as elegant as yours always do! Thank you for all of your inspiration, all the time. ;)
5. Posted by: Debbie Fitzgerrel | December 15, 2012 at 02:50 PM
I love your blog. I look forward to getting your emails with all the new ideas. You are awesome!!!!
1. Posted by: Rita S. | December 14, 2012 at 06:04 AM
Love the Christmas tree card...great idea for using up all those scraps & a time saver to boot! Love that Tulle, thanks for the chance! Merry Christmas!
2. Posted by: Dawn Moss | December 14, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Hello! Love the card using the scraps
3. Posted by: Jan Douglas | December 14, 2012 at 08:07 AM
Great card and tutorial today...love it. Ahhhh tulle...I've loved seeing what can be done with tulle...for me, the biggest hit this year would have to be its use on the ornament on the catalog front....so pretty.
4. Posted by: Linda Kaufman | December 14, 2012 at 09:31 AM
Hi Dawn, Thank you for all the inspiration that you provide us newbies! May all the peace and joy of Christmas live in your heart all year long. Merry Christmas Dawn!
1. (Silver) Posted by: Shannon Miller | December 13, 2012 at 02:53 PM
The card is wonderful. I've never tried mixing embossing powders before but I will now. Thanks for all your great tips!!
2. (Champagne) Posted by: Sheilda Kahl | December 13, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Beautiful, Beautiful - what more can I say. Again for the great idea
3. (Red) Posted by: Gloria Paet | December 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Wow, you've done it again. So beautiful and yet when you explain it, relatively simple. Thank you so much for taking time each day to either show us how to do a card or highlight a card someone else has done. I go back over previous videos to make various cards when I need them. Thanks so much again!!!!!
1. Posted by: June Ferguson | December 12, 2012 at 04:14 PM
Hi Dawn! I love your version of the Elf Shoes card....how cute! Thanks for the chance to win a great prize! June in KS
2. Posted by: Virginia in FL | December 12, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Thanks for another great card and very easy to follow video. Love the card and will add it to my file for Christmas 2013!
1. Posted by: Claudia Cullen | December 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Your are the best!! Love all your creations. Wishing you continued success....
Congratulations to all of the prize winners.
Be sure to email me at email@example.com to collect your prize. Include your full name and mailing address.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year~Dawn O
As you might have noticed, the DOcelebration Prize Countdown could be sung to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas". I considered making a video of me singing it for you (boy, that would have been funny LOL). But I nixed that idea and am intead, sharing Stampin' Up!'s Happy Holidays Greeting Video...Enjoy!!
WATCH VIDEO: Happy Holidays from Stampin' Up!
Over 300 new Clearance Rack items added to my Online Store at discounts up to 80%
off retail-only while supplies last