We kick off our DOstamping Celebration Day #1 with a fun Interlocking Floral Frames Wreath Card & Video.
This suprisingly easy and fun interlocking card was shared by my friend Julie Davison. Her card was a summer floral card, but I switched it up for the holidays. Thanks for your inspiration Julie!
WATCH VIDEO: Floral Frames Wreath Interlocking Card
Hope you enjoyed the video~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Mixed Medley-hostess (128054w or 128057c), Daydream Medallions (126465w or 126467c), Delightful Dozen (122650w or 122652c)
- Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
- Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green
- Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Northern Flurry TIEF(120902), Floral Frames Framelits (127012), 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Stampin' Dimensionals
DOstamping Celebration Day #1 Prize Give-a-Way:
ONE Tags & Trim Gift Box
I've heard from a lot of you when I posted this adorable
Tags and Trim Gift Box & Video
I've put several of them together for friends and family,
I have ONE left for YOU!
Here's how to enter to win!
1. Click on the title of this blog post
2. Scroll down to the comment section at the bottom
3. Enter your comment
Drawings to take place Mon, 12/17