Welcome to DOstamping Celebration Day #3 and today's beautiful Evergreen Gold Ice Embossed Card & Video.
Today's card is inspired by a card swap I received at Founder's Circle from Lee Conroy. I made some changes to the ribbon and embossing, but the basic card idea came from Lee.
So, why am I using the term Gold Ice? Good question. That's because I mixed Gold and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powders together to get more of a shimmery look, which matches the gorgeous look of Champagne Shimmer Paper! It's hard to see in the photo above, but I think you'll get a better look at it in the video. Check it out below.
WATCH VIDEO: Beautiful Gold Ice Evergreen Card
I hope you enjoyed today's card and video~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Several products available from the Holiday Mini Catalog, ending 1/2/2013*
- Stamps: Evergreen* (127970w or 127973c)
- Ink: Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper* (127885)
- Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Holiday Frame TIEF*(127820), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (101930), Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Cherry Cobbler Scallop Tulle Ribbon* (127841), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
DOstamping Celebration Day #3 Prize Give-a-Way:
THREE Glimmer Papers
Here's how to enter to win!
1. Click on the title of this blog post
2. Scroll down to the comment section at the bottom
3. Enter your comment
Drawings to take place Mon, 12/17