Today I have another Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog sneak peek for you. I'm always in the need of "thinking of you" cards and Stampin' Up! has a new single stamp called Just Thinking that is just perfect.
The Very Vanilla circle was cut with the Circles #2 die (114526). I was able to stamp it exactly where I wanted it with the Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), which I demonstrate how to use on this video.
I paired it with 5/8" strips of the new Parker's Pattern Designer Series Paper and finished it off with an Antique Brad (117273). Colors used are Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy - oops, that should be Not Quite Navy.
While the 2012 Holiday Catalog will end on Jan 2nd, you can start ordering from the 2013 Spring Catalog beginning Jan 3rd - woohoo!
If you're anything like me, now is the time you think about the little extra's you want to do for the Holidays. Last minute packaging ideas like stocking stuffers, gifts for unexpected guests, table favors, etc. Here's a few ideas from the FREE DOstamping Library!
Today's the day for the DOcelebration Prize Give-a-Way Countdown!
Again, I want to thank everyone who stopped by the party last week and left a comment. I'm afraid I don't have the time to respond to them individually, but I have read every single one of them (over 700 - wow)! Thank you for your congratulatory words of support, encouragement and generosity. They touched my heart!
OK - on to the prizes! And the prizes go to...
1. Posted by: Jean Fitch | December 16, 2012 at 08:21 PM What a wonderful combination of new products. Love it!! Thanks Dawn for offering such a wonderful selection of prizes and even more for continuing your wonderful blog. One of my favorite daily stops.
2. Posted by: Kathryn | December 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM Hello Dawn, Another day another great project by YOU. Keep 'em coming! Thanks for all you do.
3. Posted by: Trish | December 15, 2012 at 08:15 AM Your card is so beautiful, and I love how you incorporated so many NEW product into it without overwhelming it!!! I just love all of your projects and videos....you truly are an inspiration.!!! Thank you for all of the time you take to give us such great ideas!!! Thanks, Trish
4. Posted by: Christy Q | December 15, 2012 at 06:01 AM This is beautiful and that sneak peek is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see all the products when they come out. I am trying the shimmer mist technique today and hope it comes out half as elegant as yours always do! Thank you for all of your inspiration, all the time. ;)
5. Posted by: Debbie Fitzgerrel | December 15, 2012 at 02:50 PM I love your blog. I look forward to getting your emails with all the new ideas. You are awesome!!!!
1. Posted by: Rita S. | December 14, 2012 at 06:04 AM Love the Christmas tree card...great idea for using up all those scraps & a time saver to boot! Love that Tulle, thanks for the chance! Merry Christmas!
2. Posted by: Dawn Moss | December 14, 2012 at 03:18 PM Hello! Love the card using the scraps
3. Posted by: Jan Douglas | December 14, 2012 at 08:07 AM Great card and tutorial today...love it. Ahhhh tulle...I've loved seeing what can be done with tulle...for me, the biggest hit this year would have to be its use on the ornament on the catalog front....so pretty.
4. Posted by: Linda Kaufman | December 14, 2012 at 09:31 AM Hi Dawn, Thank you for all the inspiration that you provide us newbies! May all the peace and joy of Christmas live in your heart all year long. Merry Christmas Dawn!
1. (Silver) Posted by: Shannon Miller | December 13, 2012 at 02:53 PM The card is wonderful. I've never tried mixing embossing powders before but I will now. Thanks for all your great tips!!
2. (Champagne) Posted by: Sheilda Kahl | December 13, 2012 at 03:46 PM Beautiful, Beautiful - what more can I say. Again for the great idea
3. (Red) Posted by: Gloria Paet | December 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM Wow, you've done it again. So beautiful and yet when you explain it, relatively simple. Thank you so much for taking time each day to either show us how to do a card or highlight a card someone else has done. I go back over previous videos to make various cards when I need them. Thanks so much again!!!!!
1. Posted by: June Ferguson | December 12, 2012 at 04:14 PM Hi Dawn! I love your version of the Elf Shoes card....how cute! Thanks for the chance to win a great prize! June in KS
2. Posted by: Virginia in FL | December 12, 2012 at 06:49 PM Thanks for another great card and very easy to follow video. Love the card and will add it to my file for Christmas 2013!
1. Posted by: Claudia Cullen | December 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM Your are the best!! Love all your creations. Wishing you continued success....
Congratulations to all of the prize winners. Be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prize. Include your full name and mailing address.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year~Dawn O
As you might have noticed, the DOcelebration Prize Countdown could be sung to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas". I considered making a video of me singing it for you (boy, that would have been funny LOL). But I nixed that idea and am intead, sharing Stampin' Up!'s Happy Holidays Greeting Video...Enjoy!!
It's Guest Stamper Sunday and today I'm featuring another DOstamperSTAR, from Minnesota, Robin Anderson.
Robin joined Stampin' Up! a couple years ago and this year started doing stamp classes. She's having a lot of success with them and has been sharing some of her class cards with our group. She doesn't have a blog. However, I believe she shares on Facebook.
Here's a couple cards from her most recent class...
Welcome to the final day of the DOstamping Celebration, Day #5. I'm excited to share today's card, as it is a sneak peek of some of my favorite products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog (to be released Jan 3rd) and Sale-a-Bration Brochure (starts Jan 22nd).
How many new products can we fit onto one card? Hmm...let's count:
Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812) FREE during Sale-a-Bration only, starting Jan 22 thru Mar 22.
If you look close, you can see some of the details on the card. Including a Shimmer Mist Window again. I still had the supplies out from the How'd She DO That? Video I shared last week on the Shimmer Mist Technique. But instead of the rectangle template made with the square punch, I made an Oval Window Template obviously made with the new Ovals Collection Framelits! I'm just giddy over the OVALS!!
I hope you enjoyed today's 2013 Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek Card~Dawn O
DOstamping Celebration Day #5 Prize Give-a-Way: FIVE Stampin' Spritzers
There will be five lucky winners for today's prize! Stampin' Spritzer
Here's how to enter to win!
1. Click on the title of this blog post 2. Scroll down to the comment section at the bottom 3. Enter your comment
Like I said - today is the last day of my DOstamping Celebration. Thank you for joining me for this week of fun and prizes! Certainly my cup runneth over with all of your kind words and sweet comments. You made my day many times throughout the week....thank you, thank you!
Don't forget to stop back and visit me for more inspiration, creative ideas and videos! AND for... Drawings to take place Mon, 12/17