Spring Sneak Peek: Hearts a Flutter Takeout Box
December 28, 2012
I received my demonstrator Stampin' Success Magazine last week and I fell in love with a couple of projects using the Hearts a Flutter Bundle (stamp set and matching framelits). One of them was a cute Takeout Box. The project uses a couple of fabulous sneak peek products from the 2013 Spring Catalog products:
- Hearts a Flutter Bundle - stamps and framelits (131098w or 131097c)
- More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper 1-1/4" x 9" (129309)
- Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon-24" (129287)
Additional supplies used:
- A Word for You stamp set (117032w or 120528c)
- Primrose Petals Cardstock (126841)
- Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) - get it before it's gone, ends Jan 2nd!
- Pool Party Ink (126982)
- Owl Builder Punch - for heart (118074)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Petal Cone Die (121810)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
There wasn't a pattern for the takeout box, but I remember making quick and easy takeout boxes using the Petal Cone Die. I made one a couple years ago and yes, there is a short How'd She DO That? video. It think you'll be amazed at how easy it is to make!
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Takeout Box from Petal Cone Die
Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz and Save!
Now taking Reservations for
Spring Catalog Product Shares!
Check them out HERE!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn!
DOstamping Loyalty Rewards
apply on orders totaling $50 or more!