It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Home Sweet Home Challenge!
With today's beautiful inspiration photo, I just had to pull out the Autumn Accents Die. Also - I've been itchin' to try a "curved banner greeting" and I think it was just the right touch for today's card. I received a card from fellow demonstrator Brenda Spenger - which had a "curved banner" on it and totally fell in love with it! Here's a closer look...
Curved Banner Greeting
- Oval Framelits (size 3 & 5 - when counting from smallest to largest)
- Center the small one inside the larger one and cut with Big Shot
- Then cut oval in half - the long way
- Stamp greeting on one half (position photopolymer stamp into curved shape on the clear block)
- Use the other half to create banner ends (I used the Banner Punch to create flagged ends by siding the oval strip into the punch "backwards")
- Assemble greeting banner with Gold Designer Buttons and Glue Dots
OK - as I am writing this, I definitely think I'll have to do a How'd She DO That? video. Check back soon.
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy Techlin: For All Things card
- Sharon Bennett: Gently Falling card
- Robyn Rasset: Fall Fest Waterfall card
- Connie Plaumann: Age Awareness card
- Miriam Bollinger: Lovely As a Tree card
- Judy Strickling: Seasonally Scattered card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Like QC cards? Then you'll enjoy October's Card Buffet Class Kit
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit
Designer Series Paper...Get 6 Months FREE
One week left!
During October...when you purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit and become a member of my DOstamperSTARS community, you'll enjoy one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months!
I'd love to welcome you to my community of STARS!
Click "join now" button