Welcome to the Control Freaks February 2013 Tour. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our tour features some of your favorite Control Freaks Stampers sharing projects made with Stampin' Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from Justin Kreiger's Blog
Our theme for this month is: "Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog Creations".
Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit
If you're not a scrapbooker, you may have overlooked this fresh and fun kit found on pg 31 of the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. At first glance you also may not have noticed it comes with 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock, making this kit perfect for both scrapbookers and card makers alike!
My projects today feature a set of four cards and an envelope box to gift-wrap them in.
Flower Fair Cards
Flower Fair Envelope Box
Get out your Diagonal Scoring Plates and stop back in a couple days for a quick video tutorial on how to create the Envelope Box!
eta 2/25/13: VIDEO LINK for Easy Envelope Box
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Curly Cute (117014w or 120510c)
- Ink: Garden Green
- Simply Scrappin' Kit: Flower Fair (129302)
- Additional cardstock: Whisper White
- Punches: Bitty Butterfly (129406), Modern Label (119849)
- Tools: Simply Scored (122334) with Diagonal Plate (125586)
- Other: Pearl Jewels (119247), Mini Silver Brads (122941), Envelopes (107301)
- Adhesive: Snail, Glue Dots
Well, that wraps up this stop of the tour. I hope you enjoyed my Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog Creations. Now on to more, from the talented Yvette Ashe