NOTE: I received a few messages regarding yesterday's post. Sorry for the inconvenience. The link to the video has been fixed and it can be viewed here: All Dressed Up! Video
With so many things going on with Stampin' Up!, I thought I'd do a summary of Stampin' Up! news, specials and updates for you. In addition - see my product share update too! Here you go...
Dawn's Swatchbooks & Paper/Ribbon Shares
I've been receiving several requests for my popular DSP Swatchbooks which are currently sold out. I have started a waiting list, but we need at least 5-8 more people to make a go of it. PLEASE NOTE: this will be my final round of swatchbooks for the 2012/2013 Annual Catalog. So if you want a set, you'll need to get them now.
3x6 2012-2013 Annual Catalog DSP SWATCH BOOKS: $20.99 (+$5.60 priority shipping if not a local pick up)
- 15 swatchbooks to include: (12) Designer Series Paper, (2) Specialty Paper and the NEW In Color Pattern Stack from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
- Each swatchbook is covered with a coordinating cardstock cover and label with color coordination and ordering information.
- WATCH a short video about my swatchbooks
Be sure to check out my other Paper & Ribbon Shares as well- CLICK HERE
Contact me to be added to the waiting list (must include full name, mailing address and paypal email)
Stampin' Up! News and Updates
- NEW Spring Surprise Promotion (Mar 15 - May 30th)
- Sale-a-Bration Information (ends Friday, March 22nd)
- Photopolymer Stamps Update
- We're thrilled that so many of you are loving our new photopolymer stamp set, Designer Type (item 132956). We've seen an even bigger interest in this stamp set than we expected. If the demand remains high, our stock of this set may become depleted. We do have more on the way and if any backorders occur they will be filled the week of March 25.
- Basic Information
- Questions & Answers
- Paper Pumpkin
There is more to see on my Specials and New Arrivals Page, be sure to check it out!
DOstamping Loyalty Rewards
(Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)