Video: Twist Fold Fun Card
March 06, 2013
Now for today's card...TWIST FOLD FUN CARD
I've received several Twist Fold Fun Cards in swaps lately and I finally got around to making one. Boy - that was a mistake. Why?
- Because they are so much fun to make.
- Once you make one, you'll want to make more!
- With the FREE Sale-a-Bration Sycamore Street (free with $50 order), you can make as many as you want!
- So, get out your Stampin' Trimmer and watch the Twist Fold FUN Card video below!
WATCH VIDEO: Twist Fold FUN Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (bold items = FREE with $50 order through 3/22/13)
- Whisper White 4-1/4" x 11"
- Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo cardstock
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540) 4" x 10-1/2"
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons (130812)
- Blossom Punch (125603), 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811)
- Island Indigo Bakers Twine (125575)
- Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Kits ship the 15th of each...Sign up for PAPER PUMPKIN by 10th by visiting: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
- Check out Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)