This week's Quick & Cute card features one of my favorite "go-to" layouts. Often times when I have a creative block, I gravitate to one of my favorite layouts to help get the creative juices going.
The key to this layout is the focal point, which measures:
Oops - these measurements have been updated (thanks Barbara!)
- 2" x 3-3/4" Whisper White*
- 3/4" x 3-3/4" Tea For Two Designer Series Paper*
- matted with 3" x 4" Basic Black cardstock
DAWN'S TIP: Stamp two extra flowers on whisper white scrap. Hand cut the the smallest and middle flower sections. Add to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for QC Part 2. I'll share another card using same supplies (well mostly) but acheiving it a completely different look.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies:
- 129681 Feel Goods - wood mount
- 129684 Feel Goods - clear mount
- 129141 Secret Garden - wood
- 129144 Secret Garden - clear
- 101406 Stazon Jet Black ink
- Calypso Coral Ink
- Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock
- 129311 Tea For Two Designer Series Paper
- 122976 3/8” Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon
- 119247 Basic Pearls
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards - Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more
- A few spots left for Ribbon Shares before the retired list posts on April 24th. Check out my Product Shares today.