Quick and Cute: Creative Elements
April 27, 2013
OK - so Stampin' Up!'s Creative Elements stamp set doesn't lend itself to being what I call "cute". It's more of a shabby, victorian style stamp set. However, when you pair it with a cute color combo like today's Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo & Garden Green - it becomes today's QC card. Quick and cute...just the way I like it!
I've been seeing similiar 3-panel cards online for a couple months now and had to give it a try. I've lovin' the layout and may have to add this to my list of "go to" sketches.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 122645 Creative Elements - wood
- 122647 Creative Elements - clear
- 122650 Delightful Dozen - wood
- 122652 Delight Dozen - clear
- 126945 Pumpkin Pie Ink
- 126948 Melon Mambo ink
- 126973 Garden Green ink
- 101406 Stazon Jet Black ink
- 105117 Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- 115320 Melon Mambo cardstock
- 102584 Garden Green cardstock - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock - 3-3/4" x 1-1/2", 3-3/4" x 1-3/4", 3-3/4" x 2"
- 129406 Bitty Butterfly punch
- 119246 Basic Rhinestones
- 103683 Glue Dots (attaching butterflies)
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
TIP: White layers were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals
Dawn's Retirement Party Prize Give-away
Remember...enter one of these codes from now until May 7th to be entered in my prize give-away!:
Full details can be found on my Retired List Page
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards - Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more