Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform Backorder Update
July 17, 2013
Through Thursday, July 18...it will be the last chance for you to purchase the wildly popular Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658). That is, at least until fall.
Due to the huge demand, the Magnetic Platform has been on backorder for sometime now. Stampin' Up! is working with their supplier who is working at capacity to meet the demand.
Due to the backorder situation, the Big Shot Magnetic Platform will be temporarily turned off starting Thursday, July 18, at 12:01 AM (MT). At that point, it won't be available for purchase until sometime this fall. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here are answers to some of the questions you might have:
When will the Magnetic Platform be available again?
We expect that it will be available early fall.
What if I already ordered it when it was on backorder?
We'll fill all closed backorders as we get more Magnetic Platforms in. We are receiving periodic shipments from our vendor and as soon as they come in we'll fulfill orders in the approximate order they were received.
Remember, you have until Thursday, July 18, at 12:01 AM (MT) to order the Magnetic Platform. It will be placed on backorder. However, that gets in you in the queue.
- Join Stampin' Up! and get a FREE BONUS
- Find deals up to 80% off in the Clearance Rack
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more)
- LEARN: how to use the HOSTESS CODE to get entered in drawing for a FREE shopping spree
HOSTESS CODE: VC3QAW66