Yesterday at the 2013 Founder's Circle event, was a day of relaxing. We could go shopping, hang out at the pool, complete our make & takes, read a book, chat with old and new friends...I think you get it. Just do whatever we want! And that's exactly what I did!
The day ended with the Stampin' Round Up! Share & Swap event. Just imagine 120 swappers (in our PJ's) filling the halls of the hotel with our swap line. A highlight of the trip!
Here's my swap, a Quick & Cute card (QC) which was one of my Just Cards Buffet choices this month. It was a favorite of mine and still is, 125 swaps later. I like this card because it's a nice reflection for me on acheiving the special honor of earning my 6th Founder's Circle - Top 100 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators . I am Truly Grateful for many people in my life, who helped and supported me in this acheivement.
- My customers who encourage me daily with emails of thanks for just doing what I love to do.
- My club members, both local and long distance. I appreciate both your business and friendship.
- My DOstamperSTARS...these gals are just the best. I didn't know any one of them before I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. And now, I'm honored to call them my friends.
- My special helpers (Jan, Meghann, Shari) who helped me through the most difficult, successful and rewarding year I've had as a demonstrator. With an extra special thanks to Laurie...I couldn't have done it without your help!
- And lastly my friends and family...you're the bestest of all. Thank you, I'm truly grateful & blessed.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 131730 Truly Grateful- wood
- 131733 Truly Grateful – clear
- 120953 Crumb Cake cardstock
- 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
- 126965 Cajun Craze Ink (wheat)
- 126979 Chocolate Chip Ink (acorn/greeting)
- 126975 Crumb Cake Ink (background and wood)
- 123124 Early Espresso Bakers Twine
- Snail Adhesive & Stampin’ Dimensionals
Collage Stamping Tip:
- Start with largest to smallest stamps.
- Ink stamp once and stamp several times without reinking, getting variations of the same color. Good technique for adding depth.
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- 2 Ways for free Stampin' Up! product with DOstamping Shopping Rewards