This lovely card is surprisingly easy to create, which is why it's today's QC card. With just a few passes through your Big Shot Die Cutting Machine - you'll have a stunning Lattice Window Card in no time at all.
I originally saw this type of card shared by my sweet friend, Deb Valder. I had to make one right away and add my own touches. It was one of the favorites with my club members this summer.
Check out the video below which includes tips for:
- Cutting window and greeting at the same time
- Ribbon measuring trick
- and more!
WATCH VIDEO: QC Lattice Window Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- One in a Million stamp set (132052w or 126382c)
- Marina Mist Ink
- Pool Party cardstock (updated: 4-1/4" x 11" and 4-1/4" x 1")
- 101856 Vellum cardstock (5-3/8" x 4-1/8")
- 113439 Big Shot
- 130658 Magnetic Platform (coming back soon!)
- 129021 Window Frames Framelits
- 115958 Lattice Bigz Die
- 129984 Modern Mosaic TIEF
- 114319 Whisper White Organdy Ribbon
- 119247 Pearls Basic Jewels (119247)
- Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals