Lucky you...it's a double creative post day! I'm excited to share a fun and spooky project with you...Halloween Mummy Candy Bar wraps.
I found one of these in my "delivery box" yesterday - what a fun surprise! It was from a customer of mine (hi Terry!) and totally fell in love with it. So I did a creative u-turn from what I was going to do and whipped up a dozen of these mummies instead! As I didn't have exactly what she used, I improvised and came up with this...
Halloween Mummy Candy Bar Wraps
Aren't these stinkin' cute? You just need a Hershey's Chocolate Bar (6-pack), some Crepe Paper and a couple of Stampin' Up! Punches. I'm thinkin' the gals at my husband's office are gonna scream with delight when they get theirs today. What do you think?
So if you have any last minute Halloween Treats to put together today, I highly recommend this Mummy Candy Bar Wrap!
Have a fun & happy halloween~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Halloween Hello stamp set(130577w or 130580c)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set(130514w or 130517c)
- Stazon Jet Black & Pumpkin Pie ink
- Chocolate Chip cardstock (5-1/2" x 6" to wrap around candy bar)
- Whisper White cardstock (for greeting & eyes)
- Basic Black cardstock (for eyes)
- 124262 Whisper White Bakers Twine
- 119873 3/4" Circle Punch
- 119869 1/2" Circle Punch
- 122344 Postage Punch
- Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
- roll of white Crepe Paper
- full-size Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
- 30% off MDS Seasonal Sale
- Cut & Ready Card Bases
- Clearance Rack deals!
- Still taking sign ups for Dawn's Product Shares
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards