Today I'm sharing my take on this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. I took inspiration from the colors, Autumn Accents and peaceful feeling of the Home Sweet Home photo selection.
This new "Home Sweet Home" Thursday Challenge was selected by DOstamperSTAR Cindy Techlin. I liked this challenge as there was a lot of things to be inspired about in this photo. Just choose what inspires you and go for it!
Lots of little details going on in my focal point. But I want to draw your attention to the pinecone/acorns. Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, I cut 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon using the acorn image from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. TIP: Adhere the ribbon to Multipurpose Adhesive sheets before cutting.
I love the way the final project turned out. It reflects the tone/mood I was going for. I hope you enjoyed it. For more interpretations of this week's Thursday Challenge, be sure to check these DOstamperSTARS creations:
- Linda Kaufman's awesome banner
- Robyn Rasset's fall tree card
- Jan Carlson's color inspired card
- Miriam Bollinger Castenho's fall leaves card
- Cindy Techlin's acorn punch card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 128030 Greetings of the Season stamp set - wood (carryover)
- 128033 Greetings of the Season stamp set - clear (carryover)
- 132140 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- 102316 Naturals White cardstock
- 126979 Chocolate Chip Ink
- 102128 Chocolate Chip cardstock
- 120953 Crumb Cake cardstock
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock
- 132184 Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- 104199 Linen Thread
- 119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 120805 Multipurpose Adhesive sheets for the "pinecones/acorns"
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 127812 Autumn Accents Bigz Die
- 120907 Decorative Label Punch
- Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
- 30% off MDS Seasonal Sale
- Cut & Ready Card Bases
- Clearance Rack deals!
- Still taking sign ups for Dawn's Product Shares
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards