Here's a birthday gift card holder using Stampin' Up!'s Sketched Birthday stamp set. But you could also make one for Christmas, Wedding and more! See below for supply list, measurements and instructions.
Pop-n-Cuts Gift Card Holder Basic Instructions
- Die cut 11" x 4-1/4" using the Pop ‘n Cuts Card Base
- Place side with the slits on the left side of your Simply Scored Tool
- Score at 1″, 3″ & 7 1/2″
- Optional: Add texture to front panel with Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
- Fold on score lines
- Adhere inside panel (4" x 4-1/4")
- Use Sticky Strip to adhere sides of the pocket
- Adhere Designer Series Paper (1" x 4") to bottom of pocket
- Use a small piece of Sticky Strip to adhere center of small flap down
- Decorate and enjoy!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Sketched Birthday stamp set (130423w or 130426c)
- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White cardstock
- Coastal Cabana and Early Espresso ink
- 130136 2013-2015 In Color Designer Seriers Paper Stack
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 130099 Card Base Pop-n-Cuts Die
- 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits
- 129984 Modern Mosaic TIEF
- 119861 1-1/4" Circle Punch
- 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch
- 119850 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- 104294 Sticky Strip
Weekly Deals - ends today!
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Dawn's Just Cards Buffet - cardmaking kits
- Valentine Special Whole Lot of Love
- Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! - while supplies last
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards