Even though today's Quick & Quick (QC) Flowering Flourishes card has a calming feel to it, you could easily change that by switching your colors and greeting for a more cheery tone. For me...I'm was in need of several sympathy, get well and thinking of you cards and this one will do quite nicely.
The flower image may not look familiar, as it's just a small portion of a larger stamp (as shown in the lower left corner). This stamping trick of "selective stamping" is one I forget to consider. But it's one I need to remember, as it gives me a whole new outlook on my collection of stamps.
I chose a set of blue monochromatic colors
What colors would you use to create a "cheery" card?
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 131998 Flowering Flourishes- wood
- 126367 Flowering Flourishes - clear
- 128751 Thoughts & Prayers – wood
- 127805 Thoughts & Prayers – clear
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock (3 of 1" x 3-1/2". 1 of 1" x 4")
- 122924 Pool Party cardstock (3-3/4 x 3-3/8")
- 131203 Soft Sky cardstock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
- 131210 Soft Sky ½” Seam Binding Ribbon
- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Soft Sky ink
- Snail Adhesive,Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn