It's Thursday again and time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!
There were so many things to be inspired about from this week's Home Sweet Home photo inspiration... lace/doily, color, vase and hearts, it was hard to choose just one. Even so, I was drawn to the vase & flowers and got out my brand new Vivid Vases stamp by Stampin' Up!
Here's what I came up with...
The single vase/flower was inked with a black marker. Then punched with the 1-3/4" punch.
I used the Starburst Framelit Dies in two places. Real Red mattes the vase and Strawberry Slush is under the doily.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out. What do you think?
Check out these fabulous DOstamperSTARS take on this week's challenge:
- Connie's Stunning Spiral Flower Card
- Jan's Ampersand Card
- Miriam's Best of Flowers Doily Card
- Linda's Fabulous Heart Home Decor Wreath
- Cindy's Best of Flowers Card
- Robyn's Cute Heart Shaped Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 133818 Vivid Vases stamp
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock
- 102482 Real Red cardstock
- 130023 Strawberry Slush cardstock
- 100082 Black Stampin' Write Marker
- 126949 Real Red Ink
- 131179 Smoky Slate Ink
- 102845 Blender Pen
- 129399 Tea Lace Paper Doilies
- 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 132967 Starburst Framelit Dies
- 124262 White Bakers Twine
- 119246 Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot (for twine)