NOTE: this is post 1 of 2 today. I'll have another Crazy, Mixed Up Love card with video to share later today.
As soon as I saw the new Cool Kid stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, I immediately knew...I had to have it! It's a perfect set for my cool grandkids, Max and Sam. So for today's fun Color My World challenge, I made couple of cards for them. They'll love receiving them in the mail - a fun surprise!
For the "awesome" greeting...
- Stamp greeting on card in Baked Brown Sugar
- Stamp again on scrap cardstock in Tangerine Tango and Coastal Cabana
- Cut out letters and adhere with glue dots
Plus, check out the new Fringe Scissors action!!
I think they're going to squeal with delight when they open their mail...don't you think?
More Color My World Inspiration
Looks like a few us saw "kids" in this color combo. Check out more challenge inspiration from DOstamperSTARS:
- Connie's Zoo Babies card
- Miriam's Summer Silhouettes card
- Cindy's One-Sheet Wonder Petal Parade - 8 cards
- Linda's Zoo Babies card
- Robyn's Tulip card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies:
- 133122 Cool Kid stamp set - wood
- 133125 Cool Kid stamp set - clear
- 131296 Baked Brown Sugar cardstock
- 111349 Tangerine Tango cardstock
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock
- 132993 Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
- 131174 Baked Brown Sugar ink
- 126946 Tangerine Tango ink
- 131175 Costal Cabana ink
- 131260 In-Color Stampin' Write Markers 2013-2015
- 133325 Fringe Scissors
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn