It's another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! This week it's a Color My World challenge. Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Smokey Slate...just in time for Valentine's Day.
I already had a Valentine's Day card in mind for my grandsons that was inspired from a kids craft project I saw on Pinterest. So I got out my Stampin' Up! punches, combined them with today's color combo and came up with two Robot Punch Art cards.
The Pink Pirouette card turned out cute, but maybe just a little too girly for the boys. Funny how just changing the pink to white - it changes the whole feel of the card and seems a little more manly! See below for Robot "punch list" card. As well as a How'd She DO That? video.
WATCH VIDEO: Robot Punch Art
Hope you have a fun Valentine's Day!
Check out more Color My World inspiration from these DOstamperSTARS:
- Miriam Bollinger's Chalk Talk Card
- Connie Plaumann's Milk Carton Valentine
- Cindy Techlin's Field Flowers Card
- Robyn Rasset's Spiral Flower Birthday Card
- Jan Carlson's Simple Stems Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 134819 Word Bubble Bundle - wood
- 134820 Word Bubble Bundle - clear
- 131202 Smoky Slate cardstock
- 115320 Melon Mambo cardstock
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock
- 111351 Pink Pirouette cardstock
- 101406 Black Staz On ink
- 117191 Owl Builder Punch
- 117193 Small Heart Punch
- 119873 3/4" Circle Punch
- 119868 1" Circle Punch
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Pack
- 131269 Epic Day This and That Washi Tape
- 129314 Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn