We have a guestSTAR program for the DOstamperSTARS community on our private facebook group. Each month, someone shares 4 projects with our group, one each Saturday. Last month our guestSTAR was the fabulously talented Bobbi Peterson, who shared some adorable Valentine Theme projects using Stampin' Up!'s Love You To The Moon stamp set (from the Occasions Catalog). Take a look...
Didn't she do an awesome job?! Thank you Bobbi for sharing your talent with your fellow DOstamperSTARS!
Speaking of DOstamperSTARS...
Recently I've been receiving several "requests to join" our private facebook group. This is a private group, exclusively for STARS. You too can join our wonderful community of STARS, when you join Stampin' Up! with me! With Sale-a-Bration going on, now is one of the best times to join and I'd love to have you join my Community of STARS!
PLUS: Stampin' Up! is offering free Convention Registration to new demonstrators. Wowee! That's like a $295 gift, to experience the most awesome Stampin' Up! event of the year!
When you join the STARS Community, here's what I can offer you...
- A variety of ways to connect, learn, and grow (and of course, have fun!)
- Connecting online:
- Private Blog - for reminders, swaps, videos, challenges, training and more.
- Private Facebook Groups - general business and creative chatting/sharing, swapping, blogging, convention group and more!
- Meetings - both local and online or virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook
- Personal Growth Opportunities
- New Demonstrator Support
- Additional Training Support to grow your business
- Welcome Gift - view choices here
- One free class from Dawn
- Getting Started emails - to help you move in the right direction
I also get frequently asked... "How can I make it work?"
That's a great question! The answer is...that's up to you, your goals and the amount of work/effort you put into it. Everyone is different, so success looks different to each individual person. For some, success is making their $300 quarterly order requirement. For other's, succss is making additional money to cover a household bill or more (or buy more stamps!). Either way - I'm here to support and guide you in through the process. That's what I do best. If you reach out and want the help - I'm here for you!
Here's some basic information about joining Stampin' Up!:
Additional information can be found HERE
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn