Get out your punches for today's Quick & Cute card! These Stampin' Up! punches were used to create a fabulous flower:
Dawn Tips for using Designer Series Paper:
- See the Crushed Curry "lattice" style paper? That's from the Eastern Elegance Designer Seres Paper pack. If you're familiar with that paper - you'd be surprised I paired it with purple tones, as it's designed to go with blue/gray tones. Just another way to look at your DSP - think outside the box. Makes your paper go farther.
- Another way to make your paper go farther is using "smart" cutting options. For this card - I cut the DSP to 2" x 4". If you need a lot of cards - that will get you 18 cards from just one peice of 12x12 paper - wow!!
Find my supply list and measurements below. Enjoy and have a fabulous crafting weekend!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 133454 Another Thank You - Photopolymer
- 126953 Old Olive Ink
- 100702 Old Olive cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2", plus scrap for punching leaves)
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock (2-1/8" x 4-1/4")
- 122922 Wisteria Wonder cardstock (3" square for punching flower)
- 105126 Elegant Eggplant cardstock (5-1/2" x 1", plus scrap for punching, circle)
- 131199 Crushed Curry cardstock (scrap for punching flower)
- 130131 Eastern Elegance DSP (2" x 4")
- 117191 Bird Builder Punch
- 125603 Blossom Punch
- 119858 Boho Blossom Punch
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- 119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Don't Forget to choose your FREE GIFT with $50 purchase!
NOTE: any products adding up to $50 will count towards a Sale-a-Bration qualifying order!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn