It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week it's a Sketch Pad challenge.
As I just recently moved, I'm feeling a little bit all turned around. With a new environment and things not where I expect to find them, I think that comes with the territory. So to keep things simple, I reached for one of my favorite stamp sets, Stippled Blossoms. It's a 2-step stamp set that doesn't require perfect alignment...very forgiving. You really can't go wrong with it.
I did add a small texture element with the Delicate Designs Texture Folder. I think it adds just the right touch.
To make this card, see list below for supplies and measurements.
Check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Miriam's Lovely As a Tree Card
- Connie's Everything Eleanor Card
- Sharon's Easter Watercolor Flower Card
- Cindy's Morning Meadow Card
- Jan's Gorgeous Grunge Card
- Robyn's Cool Kid Card
- Heidi's Geometrical Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stippled Blossoms stamp set - 132076w or 126747c
- Sweet Essentials stamp set - 132085w or 126457w
- 101406 Black Staz On ink
- Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive Ink
- Wisteria Wonder cardstock (4-1/4" x 11", plus scrap for flower)
- Elegant Eggplant cardstock (4-1/4" x 1", plus scrap for flower)
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock (scrap for flower)
- Whisper White cardstock (2-1/2" x 4-1/4"and 3/4" x 3-1/8")
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 127023 Delicate Designs Embossing Folder
- 130698 Pansy Punch
- 133152 Petite Petals Punch
- 125577 Large Basic Pearls
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots