Remember - the Ombre Technique I posted a few weeks ago? Well today, I have another Ombre Technique I did for my February Stamping Club. This time using different shades of cardstock and the new Fringe Scissors by Stampin' Up! I paired this cool card with the greeting from the Million and One stamp set - I think is just the perfect match, don't you? Be sure to watch the "How'd She DO That?" video below for tips for using the Fringe Scissors and completing this fabulous card!
- 126375 Million & One - wood (retired)
- 126377 Million & One - clear (retired)
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock (4-1/4" x 4")
- 111351 Pink Pirouette cardstock (4-1/4" x 4-1/2")
- 130023 Strawberry Slush cardstock (4-1/4" x 5") - retired (substitute Melon Mambo)
- 102544 Rose Red cardstock (4-1/4" x 11")
- 101406 Black Staz On Ink
- 133325 Fringe Scissors
- 114319 White Organza Ribbon
- 119246 Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Snail Adhesive
Did you know... I have a couple different options for you to "join a club".
- Locals Clubs include the following:
- 6 member clubs - meet every other month
- Order $25 or more
- One of the months, you'll receive the hostess benefits
- Three "step" up projects are includes each month (w/annual $20 project fee)
- Learn more about Local Clubs
- Online Club - get the projects TO GO, when you join online. Learn more about Online Clubs
Contact me to Join a club today!
Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st - less than a week!
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure VIEW or
- PRINT easy-to-read single page PDF
- Free product with $50 order, two free with $100, three free with $150 and so on...
- Ends March 31st
Join my DOstamperSTARS community and be part of the FUN!