It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week it's a Sketch Pad challenge.
This week I reached for the 2014 Occasions Catalog stamp set, Happy Watercolor. The card came together rather quickly. But something was missing and I just couldn't put my finger on it. When that happens to me, I like to walk away and come back to it later. When I came back, I felt like it needed something to "anchor" it towards the bottom. I added a piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape and it seemed to be just the thing to bring it all together.
Check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Miriam's Perfect Pennants Card
- Connie's Delightful Dozen Birthday Card
- Sharon's You Made My Day Card
- Cindy's Hardwood Masculine Birthday Card
- Robyn's Sweetie Pie Card
- Jan's Eggstra Spectacular Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies