Today's Reminders - Stampin' Up! 2014 Retired Lists & Free Shipping:
The Stampin' Up! retired lists are here:
Be sure to download daily to see what is still available. Sold out items are marked with an "x".
- Retired Stamp List - PDF
- Retired Stamp List - Excel
- Retired Accessory List - PDF
- Retired Accessory List - Excel
Click to Shop the Stampin' Up! Retired List
- Get FREE shipping on everything (doesn't include expedited orders) April 21-25!
- Hurry...ends Friday!
My Blog Update:
I'm heard from many of my readers that you are still having trouble receiving my blog update emails. Several readers have been able to resolve it. So I thought I'd share some tips from them:
- Check your spam/junk folder. Then check it again. A few have found that after digging deeper, they have found my emails there.
- Add my email addresses to your contact list.
- Locate an older blog update email from me and unsubscribe (located at the bottom of the email), then resubscribe by visiting my blog home page at www.dostamping.typepad.com (the "subscribe button" is located on the left, under my photo)
Thank you...Thank you to my readers who have shared these tips with me. I have the bestest readers ever!!
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. I know, two in one day. But now I'm caught up! This week it's a Sketch Pad Challenge.
I've lovin' this sketch - falls into the QC category, Quick and Cute! I used my favorite "happy birthday" greeting from the Create a Cupcake stamp set. The clear mount version is sold out, but it's still available in wood mount. I will definitely miss it!
Dawn's Cardmaking Tips:
For cutting Designer Series Paper - Take the guesswork out of your cutting and use the patterns on the DSP as your cutting guide! I love it when the paper basically has "built-in" guides for cutting. This Afternoon Picnic DSP is perfect for that (on the retired list and 25% off Weekly Deal ends 4/28). Notice how I cut three "rows" of patterns for the focal point. Makes for easy crafting!
For stamping smaller greetings - I prefer to stamp and punch. Then I can place the greeting wherever I want to without worrying whether I stamped it straight or not. I used the Word Window Punch with this greeting. But the Modern Label punch is another great choice for this technique.
Check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy's I Am Me DSP card
- Robyn's Stippled Blossom card
- Jan's Million & One card
- Miriam Perfectly Penned card
- Linda Serene Silhouette card
- Sharon Mosaic Madness card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 128520 Create a Cupcake - wood (on the retired list)
- 122922 Wisteria Wonder cardstock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scrap for flower)
- 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock (3" x3", 4" x 5-1/4", scrap for greeting)
- 131199 Crushed Curry cardstock (scrap for flower)
- 126985 Wisteria Wonder ink
- 131390 Afternoon Picnic DSP (on the retired list) (1" x 5-1/4", roughly 2-3/4" square (follow DSP pattern))
- 130698 Pansy Punch
- 119857 Word Window Punch
- 119868 1" Circle Punch
- 119247 Basic Pearls (on the retired list)