As many of you know - I've been experiencing problems with my blog email delivery service since the 3rd of April. Between the Yahoo update and Feedburner inconsistencies, I've have to make a change so you don't miss a thing.
As of today, I've migrated to a new service provider, Feedblitz. Everyone who was an email subscriber, should have automatically been transferred over and you should be reading this in your inbox right now - even those of you who hadn't been receiving them for the last couple of weeks. (That is, if I did everything correctly.)
Here's some things for you to do:
- If you are a current email subscriber with me and you are reading this email from your inbox - you don't have to do anything. You're all set to go.
- If you are a current email subscriber and not receiving my emails, check your junk folder first. Then if not there, you can resubscribe below:
- Be sure to add the FeedBlitz email address: [email protected] -- to your email white list (or address contact book).
You have two options to stay connected
- Via Email Subscription (straight to your inbox): DOstamping With Dawn Blog Update by Email
- Via RSS service (like Feedly or Blog Lovin' - if you're already using them), DOstampingwithDawn Blog Update by RSS (I'll be shutting down my old service provider starting May 3rd - so get switch over this week.)
Thank you to all who have contacted me about their missing emails. I appreciate you hanging in there with me through this transition.