Here's a QC card for you that is a mash-up of two hot trends...Washi Tape and Gold. They both are everywhere!
Dawn's Gold Butterfly Washi Tape Card Tips:
- Stamp the "splatter" image from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake. Stamp off once on a scratch piece of paper - then stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock (4-3/4" x 3-1/4")
- Apply Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape (from 2014 Occasions Catalog)
- Adhere to Crumb Cake card base (7" x 5")
- Stamp greeting from Happy Watercolor (from Occasions Catalog) in Crumb Cake, punch with Modern Label - adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Punch butterflies (Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly) from Whisper White and Gold Foil Sheet - adhere together with glue dot, then adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Finish card measures 3-1/2" x 5" and fits in our Crumb Cake Notecard Envelope (131528)
- See full supply list below
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow is another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. Be sure to stop by for a Home Sweet Home challenge.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies