It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! This week it's a Color My World Challenge.
Funny thing about this card...
I had the card mostly done, but I thought it needed some texture. So I got out the Alphabet Press TIEF and a quarter sheet of Midnight Muse. When I went to adhere it to the card - it turns out, I used Night of Navy on the rest of the card. So that's what you get today. Either color would look great.
Punch and Framelit Tips:
- Whisper White 1-3/8" Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Circle Framelit (size 3)
- Night of Navy Starburst Framelit (size 2)
- Whisper White Banner Framelit (size 4)
- Crushed Curry Banner Framelit (size 5)
- NOTE: For cooresponding # sizes - check out my Framelits Measurements Page
I think any graduate would enjoy this card - especially if you slide a gift card in there!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Check out more "Color My World" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy's By the Tide Cards
- Miriam's Pleasant Poppies Card
- Linda's Embossed By the Tide Card
- Sharon's Angled Tag Topper Card
- Connie's Hamburger Box
- Heidi's Petite Petals Card
Stampin' Up! retired lists - update:
Be sure to download daily to see what is still available. Many stamp sets are sold out already...they're marked with an "x".
- Retired Stamp List - PDF
- Retired Stamp List - Excel
- Retired Accessory List - PDF
- Retired Accessory List - Excel
Click to Shop the Stampin' Up! Retired List
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn