I'm happy to invite you to join Stampin' Up! and my community of STARS for only $50!
- Date: until June 30, so take advantage while you can!
- Two Kits:
- Special $50 Starter Kit: choose $55 in free products
- Regular $99 Starter Kit: is also still available, choose $125 in free products
- Free Shipping (saves 10%)
- Free Paper Pumpkin kit
- Supply pack includes (catalogs, order forms, etc)
This offer is perfect for new and experienced stampers alike. And it's the perfect time to join! Why?
- 30 percent discount on your first order (of $150 or more placed within 45 days)
20 percent discount (or more) on all your orders
- Free registration fee to our annual Convention (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Create STAR friendships that will last forever
- With the new catalog only days away, you can start purchasing brand new catalog items like Blendabilities(*) and Project Life at your brand new demonstrator discounted price!
- In addition, you'll be able to get in on the demonstrator preorder for the brand new 2014 Holiday Catalog (starts August 1st for demonstrators)
- Enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity!
So...Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!?
DOstamperSTAR Gayle says...Out of all the possible uplines (someone) could select from...do your homework and align with the best! I feel so fortunate that we have Dawn...as our upline! I would be totally lost if I did not have someone guiding me along. Dawn takes really good care of us!
Common questions I receive about joining Stampin' Up! and the STARS!
What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up! workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum. NOTE: Many of the demonstrators in my community of STARS are just that, a hobby demonstrator. If that describes you - you'll fit right in!
Can I be my own hostess?
Absolutely yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator benenfits, receiving your instant income and commission. Or just submit orders of your own that total $150 or more!
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No, you are not required to recruit. If you were to sign up new recruits, you would be paid override commissions on their sales. This is a perk, not a requirement
What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders.
For more information
(*) Blendabilities update from Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up! recently announced that some of our most exciting new products, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers, were now available for demonstrators to preorder. And while they are available to demonstrators, they will not be immediately available to customers when the catalog is released on June 2nd.
The targeted release date is late June/early July for these much anticipated products. The reason for this late release is so all customers will be able to enjoy Blendabilities, and so that our supply can meet demand.
What this means to you as a potential demonstrator? New recruits can still "preorder" Blendabilities products. Which means, you may select them in your starter kit - yay!
These are the Blendabilities that are currently available for preorder. The following items will also form part of the customer release in late June/early July.
6/30/14 eta: Blendabilities will be available on July 1st!
- Cherry Cobbler (#130995)
- Coastal Cabana (#131000)
- Daffodil Delight (#130998)
- Old Olive (#130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (#130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (#131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (#129370)
In addition, the following accessories will also be available:
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456)
- Color Lifter (item #129369)
Once we have a confirmed date for customer ordering, we will let you know.