Only 4 more days until the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (June 2nd)! So over the next few days, I thought we would take a look at some of the new upcoming 2014-2016 In Colors.
If you're new to Stampin' Up!, you might be wondering...What are In Colors?
- To keep our color selection fresh and new, each year Stampin' Up! introduces five "in" colors.
- The colors are generally on trend (typically influence from fashion and home decor industries).
- They stay for 2 years and then retire.
- Ordering Tip: purchase the inkpad, ink refill and cardstock at the same time. Then you don't have to worry about getting them during retirement time before they might sell out.
This year's In Colors are what I would consider "regal" tones, with a 70's twist. Several of the colors reminds me of a 1970's kitchen (yellow, orange and green). I know, I know...I'm dating myself.
Today, I'm featuring Hello Honey, which I've totally fallin' in love with..."you had me at Hello Honey!" (My husband said, "no, you're not going to say that on your blog are you?" My response..."yes, I just couldn't resist.") I've paired it with a couple of new products (coming June 2nd) and the awesome must-have new Photopolymer Stamp Set, Endless Birthday Wishes (available now) for a QC card (quick & cute!)
New Products coming June 2nd
- 133678 Hello Honey cardstock (11" x 4-1/4", scrap for banner punch)
- 133695 Lullaby Designer Series Paper (2" x 3-3/4")
- Coordinates with: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
- 133519 Banner Punch (returning from Sale-a-Bration)
Additional Products available now
- 137553 Endless Birthday Wishes
- Baked Brown Sugar (scrap for banner punch)
- Coastal Cabana (3-1/2" x 3/4")
- Whisper White (3-1/4" x 2")
- Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana ink
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Grid Paper (or scrap of paper) - for masking
- Snail Adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals
This card features a masking trick to help to easily combine the cake and polka images. Let me show you how on my latest How'd She DO That? quick tip video.
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Masking Trick
See - I said it was easy. Plus - you got a sneak peek as some new product - the adorable Lullaby Designer Series Paper. Not just for baby cards!
Dawn's Product Shares
You guys are excited about this year's Product Share offerings - woohoo! Lots of new things you get to touch and feel. A great way to see it all, then decide on which of your favorites to stock up on!
I've been hearing from handful of you checking to see if I received your email. If you do not receive a response from me by the next business day, definitely follow up. I'm not sure where the "lost" emails are going, but it's a good idea to follow up...thanks!
The most popular share is..."I want it ALL". With an early-bird free shipping offer on this share - now is the time to get your reservation in. All details, pricing, reservation instructions and other shares can be found here: Dawn's Product Shares
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Join Stampin' Up! and become a STAR - only $50
- Dawn's Product Shares - Annual Catalog offerings
- Get your Project Life Sneak Peek products today!
- Save when you shop the Clearance Rack
- Occasions Catalog SHOP | VIEW - ends soon!
- 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit