Last Day for $50 Starter Kit, Stampin' Blendabilities: the wait is over!
June 30, 2014
Last day for $50 Starter Kit
I'm happy to invite you to join Stampin' Up! and my community of STARS for only $50!
- Date: until June 30 - today's the last day!
- Two Kits:
- Special $50 Starter Kit: choose $55 in free products
- Regular $99 Starter Kit: is also still available, choose $125 in free products
- Free Shipping (saves 10%)
- Free Paper Pumpkin kit
- Supply pack includes (catalogs, order forms, etc)
- NOTE: you many choose the new Blendabilities in your starter kit, as they are currently available to demonstrators for pre-order.
This offer is perfect for new and experienced stampers alike. And it's the perfect time to join! Why?
- 30 percent discount on your first order (of $150 or more placed within 45 days)
20 percent discount (or more) on all your orders
- Get in on the demonstrator preorder for the,brand new 2014 Holiday Catalog (starts August 1st for demonstrators)
- Enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity!
So...Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!?
DOstamperSTAR Gayle says...Out of all the possible uplines (someone) could select from...do your homework and align with the best! I feel so fortunate that we have Dawn...as our upline! I would be totally lost if I did not have someone guiding me along. Dawn takes really good care of us!
Common questions I receive about joining Stampin' Up! and the STARS!
What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up! workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum. NOTE: Many of the demonstrators in my community of STARS are just that, a hobby demonstrator. If that describes you - you'll fit right in!
Can I be my own hostess?
Absolutely yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator benenfits, receiving your instant income and commission. Or just submit orders of your own that total $150 or more!
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No, you are not required to recruit. If you were to sign up new recruits, you would be paid override commissions on their sales. This is a perk, not a requirement
What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders.
For more information
Stampin' Blendabilities - the wait is over!
Yay - I'm excited to announce that a selection of Stampin' Blendabilities products will be available to order on July 1st (that's right...tomorrow!!)
- Cherry Cobbler (130995)
- Coastal Cabana (131000)
- Daffodil Delight (130998)
- Old Olive (130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (129370)
- Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (133456)
- Color Lifter (129369)
Above samples include (clockwise from upper left):
- In This Together (133866c, 133869c), features Rich Razzleberry and Skin Tone Blendabilities, swap from Becky Roberts
- Bloom with Hope hostess (133949w or 133952c), features Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, swap from Deb Currier
- Blended Bloom (135906), features Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities
- A Little Smile (134351), features Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, created by me
- Bloom with Hope hostess (133949w or 133952c), features Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities, swap from Lisa Young
In addition, beginning August 1st...the following color selections will be available (NOTE: these new colors will be available to demonstrators to pre-order on July 1st):
- Calypso Coral (130996)
- Crumb Cake (131004)
- Melon Mambo (130994)
- Night of Navy (131001)
- Smoky Slate (131005)
- Wisteria Wonder (131002)
How to use Stampin' Blendabilities
If you're looking for tips on how to use them, Stampin' Up! has several quick videos showing a few different ways to use Stampin' Blendabilities:
- How to Blend with Color Lifter and Blendabilities
How to Blend the Pleasant Poppies Stamp with Blendabilities (this is the style of coloring I have gravitated to)
- How to Blend a Floral Image with Blendabilities
- How to Blend an Ombre Look with Blendabilities (love this one!)
Let me just say - in the short amount of time I've been playing with these, I've come to really enjoy these new markers. There is no right or wrong way to use them. So, if you love to color, but don't enjoy working so hard to get "just the right look", you are gonna love Stampin' Blendabilities!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit