We were on our annual Northern Minnesota vacation this weekend. As usual, I bring a limited number of stamping supplies along, as I never know if I'll get the urge or time to make a few cards. Well, the boys wanted to make a card, so we started stamping with a couple of brand new Stampin' Up! stamp sets...Hello Darling and Life's an Adventure (Hostess). Check out the results...
Max's card - seriously working in the inside. Below is the card front
Sammy's card - getting the greeting just right!
Well-loved stamps! This used to bother me when I first started stamping 12 years ago. But now it's a sign of happy times. A "dirty" stamp is a happy stamp!
Some of these supplies were from a couple of leftover card kits. I didn't even bring a paper trimmer. Can't remember the last time I hand cut card layers - like I did for the greeting layer on this card (not bad, huh?). Guess you really don't need much to make a card after all. This was a great challenge that turned out to be tons of fun. Of course, anytime I stamp with the boys it's a special time!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Paper Pumpkin Past Kits Flyer - newly updated
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit