It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! This week it's a Home Sweet Home photo inspiration challenge.
This is a great photo inspiration for summer! I think it's finally here in MN - ah! In addition, the finished card makes for a really nice QC card (quick & cute). But...you may overlook a few little details. See below.
Dawn's Stamping Tips:
- Pictogram Punches flower pot: stamp twice
- once on 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" Whisper White Panel with Garden Green ink
- again on white scrap with Daffodil Delight. Cut out and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Color with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blendabilities (love that we can customize our Rhinestones - Pearls & Buttons too!)
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy's Geometrical Card
- Miriam's Starburst Sayings Card
- Sharon's Groovy Kind of Love Card
- Connie's Flower Patch Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer is back!
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit