The ever-popular Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer stamp set is in again. Get yours today before they are gone again!
Each month on our private DOstamperSTARS facebook group, we feature one person as our guestSTAR. This past month, Robyn Rasset was our guest. She shared several projects featuring the new Stampin' Blendabilities Markers. Take a look at some of her fabulous projects...
Sweet Briar Rose
Robyn's Tips for Blendabilities and Heat Embossed Images & Pearls:
- Heat emboss the Sweet Briar Rose (133806) stamp (with White Embossing Powder), then use the Stampin' Blendabilities Markers to color the embossing. Just run the tip of the marker over the embossing to give it a sheen of color.
- Use Stampin' Blendabilities Markers to color Basic Pearl Jewels for a glossy colorized look.
- Click here for more details
Be sure to check out more of Robyn's Stampin' Blendabilities Marker Projects:
Didn't she do a fabulous job? I never knew you could color heat embossed images with Blendabilities. I can't wait to give it a try myself. Thank you Robyn for sharing your talent with us!
Join Stampin' Up! and the DOstamperSTARS and you'll be learning and/or sharing with our fabulous community of STARS! Whether your a new or experienced crafter...all are welcome!
Get your Stampin' Blendabilities Markers today!
Learn more about Stampin' Blendabilities Markers. Carrie Cudney from the home office does a great job explaining the basics, what paper to use, blending and more!
WATCH VIDEO: Blendabilities Basic Techniques
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymeris back!
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit