Five Steps to Quick & Cute: Hip Hip Hooray Swap Card
July 28, 2014
Today's card was one of the swap cards I brought to the Stampin' Up! #inspirecreateshare2014 Convention. Specifically for my downline, DOstamperSTARS. Their swaps were fabulous and I'll share them throughout the week.
For my card an element from the Celebration Add-On Kit which includes the following:
- Selection of 6x6 Designer Series Paper
- Streamer Material
- Stampin' Mister
- Selection of Tags
- and a "circle" banner (this is what I used for the card below)
Whether graduation, birthday, or celebrating an accomplishment...this QC (quick and cute) card fits the bill. Not only is it cute, but it's quick to make.
Five Steps to Quick & Cute!
- Cut off 5 "circles" from the Celebration Add-On Kit "banner"
- Adhere circles to the bottom of 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White Panel with Mini Glue Dots
- Stamp greeting with Bermuda Bay ink
- Adhere panel to Whisper White card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2").
- Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Clearance Rack
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit