It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. In fact, it's our 100th challenge - woohoo! And this week we're celebrating with a Sketch Challenge and blog candy - woohoo, again! (Note: for the blog candy give-a-way, be sure to scroll to the bottom for details)
I decided to use the new stamp set, Seasonally Scattered. It comes with 3 "graphic" greetings - Merry, Thanks and Love. Very versatile. For the greeting on the banner, I used Christmas from Ornamental Pine stamp set (just ommitted the word "wishes")
Dawn's Stamping Tip
If you look closely, you can see that the main image is two-toned. Here's what I did to achieve that look:
- Ink entire "merry" mage with Soft Sky ink
- Before stamping, use a sponge dauber to add Lost Lagoon ink, keeping it just over the word area
- Stamp onto cardstock
I'm lovin' this card and think it will be one of my Stamping Club projects at my next months classes. If you're in the club (local and TO GO) - you'll get to enjoy making this project!
Enjoy ~Dawn O
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
I've seen their cards already and the STARS have outdone themselves this week!
- Miriam Bollinger: Cycle Celebration card
- Cindy Techlin: Festival of Trees Double Dutch Fold card
- Judy Strickling: Let your Hair Down Autumn card
- Connie Plaumann: Holiday Home card
- Robyn Rasset: Halloween Street cards
- Sharon Bennett: Freaky Friends card
- Heidi Vinkemeier: Pumpkin Punch Art cards
- Jan Carlson: Bat Punch Art card
100th Challenge Blog Candy!
How to get entered: Get entered to win my blog candy give-a-way by leaving a comment on this blog post. (If you've never left a comment before and are wondering how - just click HERE, then scroll all the way to the bottom to the comment area)
Deadline: Sunday, September 28th (midnight)
Winner will be selected randomly and announced here on my blog Monday, September 29th.
US residents only
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn