As some of you know, I gave my grandson Max a subscription to Paper Pumpkin for his birthday. Not only is he lovin' it...it's the gift that keeps on giving, as it comes every month! What fun for a 7 year old, right?
He and his brother, Sam stopped over yesterday (and Angie, of course) for a visit. They came bearing gifts. A thank you gift. Take a look...
The card and box are from the Big Wish kit (from July). That little box is bigger than you think. It fit 11 Ghirardelli chocolate squares in there - yum!
I have to admit...I'm having as much fun with him getting the Paper Pumpkin kits as he is. Whenever he receives a new one, he gives me a call and let's me know what color ink is in that month's kit. It's a lot of fun to hear your grandkids speak in Stampin' Up! colors.
With the Big Wish kit, there was enough to complete the following projects:
- 6 cards and envelopes
- 6 boxes, ribbon, tags
- 6 extra tags
We have a rating system for each Paper Pumpkin kit. When he's done making the kit, I ask him to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5 (five is the highest). The "Big Wish" kit was rated a 5 on the "Max Scale" (though he said that mommy rated it a 3).
Warms my heart! If you're looking to create papercrafting memories with your kids, grandkids, nieces/nephews...I highly recommend giving Paper Pumpkin a try!
Or like one of my Paper Pumpkin customers...she received it as a gift from her daughter and is lovin' it!. I just received a sweet comment from her the other day...
- "I'm loving the gift.... of paper pumpkins from my daughter and send her one of the cards from the pkg each month. Hope SU keeps up the quality of the pp and I will put a renewal in my daughters ears when the time comes." (She even sent a card to me!)
And...if you're a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, YOU can order past kits and refills (when available). Woohoo!
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months.
Offer Ends: September 10, 2014 (that's tomorrow!)
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin by September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, "HALFOFF2" when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
When you join now by September 10th, you'll receive the September kit to be shipped between September 11-15th.