Don't forget...Stamp Stock & Save sale ends today at 11:50pm (MT) tonight. See details below and stock up tonight!
Here's one of the stamp sets on sale for 20% off, Choose Happiness...
Every since I saw this stamp set, I wanted to create a holiday card with the leaves image. I stamped the leaves from Choose Happiness with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, colored with Blendabilities, then sponged the edges (that's what makes this card pop, the sponging).
I used all three shades of Old Olive Blendabilities to color the leaves.
- Light at the tip of the leaves
- Dark at the bottom of the leaves
- Medium in middle to blend the two together.
Color Rhinestone Jewels with the Cherry Cobble Blendabilities Marker (dark) before adding to the card.
Just another way to use the Choose Happiness stamp set. Change out the greeting and you have a Thinking of You, Sympathy, etc.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Oops - forgot to list Watercolor Winter Too stamp set (136819), used for greeting.
Stamp Stock & Save!
World Card Making Day is Saturday, October 4th and Stampin' Up! is celebrating with a week long Stamp, Stock and Save sale.
- One week only: October 1-6
- Print: Stamp, Stock & Save PDF (use to take inventory of your inkpads)
- Cardstock...Color famiy collections and Whisper White in the 8-1/2 X 11 = 15% off
- Medium envelopes = 15%
- Fast Fuse Adhesive and refill component = 15% off
- Ink pads (individual pads) = 15% off
- Stamps (5 sets) = 20% off
With Christmas right around the corner, it's a perfect chance to stock-up on your supplies to prepare for a holiday season.
Need inspiration? Check out my Pinterest Boards
SHOP: Stamp, Stock and Save!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals - there's some great deals this week that end today!
- Be sure to swing by the Clearance Rack too!
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit