What do you do with leftover pattern paper? Hoard them like I do? Well, here's a way to use them up. These Square Diamond Border cards are a great way to use up those scraps. Be sure to scroll down for the How'd She DO That? video from last week's Square Diamond Border card.
Come on in for a closer look...
- Greeting is stamped with Lost Lagoon and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, on Vellum cardstock (Project Life December Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper Snowflake is actually 2 snowflakes stacked onto each other. Just turn one slightly to get a fuller looking snowflake (from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies)
Here's the video I promised from last week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge card.
WATCH VIDEO: Square Diamond Border Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- NEW Photopolymer: Banner Blessings
- NEW MDS Digital Downloads
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit