DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #106: Maritime Sketch Pad
November 06, 2014
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch Challenge! For today's sketch, you'll want to get out your 1" Square Punch.
I really liked this week's sketch, perfect for a QC card and for my Dad's upcoming birthday. He was a Navy man, so I chose Stampin' Up!'s Maritime Designer Series Paper. It's perfect for both the sketch and my Dad. Didn't turn out great?!
And guess what? I have a How'd She DO That? video for you with tips on how to create the Square Diamond Border. Just have to edited it. Be sure to check back in a couple of days. Or subscribe to my DOstamping YouTube Channel and you won't miss a thing!
edited to add:
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy Techlin: Trim the Tree card
- Sharon Bennett: Cheerful Tags card
- Robyn Rasset: Something for Baby card
- Connie Plaumann: Holiday Home card
- Miriam Bollinger: Back to Black card
- Judy Strickling: Project Life Holiday card
- Angela O'Neill: Hexagon Hive card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Gentle Peace: October Photopolymer Release
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit