If you're a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you received a fun surprise in the mail last month...Pie Boxes! These fun boxes were created to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. But you know demonstrators - we can't leave things alone, we've got to make something else with it. Here's a fun Clown Easel Card idea for you and a How'd She DO That? Video!
How stinkin' cute is this? It actually started as a Clown Hat, Party Hat card and evolved into an Easel Card to reveal the clown face.
Do you do that? Make something and know it's not quite done, not quite what you were going for. Then set it aside and bam!...the next day, it hits you and you know exactly what to do with it. That's what happened here and I'm just giddy about the way it turned out!
Clown Punch Art Supplies
- 120906 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch (face, Whisper White)
- 119858 Boho Blossoms Punch (hair, Tangerine Tango
- 119860 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch (mouth, Night of Navy)
- 119869 1/2 Inch Circle Punch (eyes, Night of Navy & nose, Melon Mambo)
- 134364 1/4" Circle Handheld Punch (eyes, Whisper White)
- collar, Old Olive feather from the Sweet as Pie Kit
WATCH VIDEO: Oct 2014 Paper Pumpkin Clown Easel Card
So, what did you think? Cute, huh? They could even be used as Place Cards for a kids party. Just write their name on the hat or below the clown face. What fun that would be!
Want more Paper Pumpkin ideas?
If you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me, you can receive exclusive bonus project idea sheets.
I've collaborated with several top-notch demonstrators to bring you a Bonus Project Sheet PDF showing alternative project ideas for your Paper Pumpkin kit. Subscribers will receive their bonus PDF today via email - so watch your inbox.
For October's Sweet as Pie, here's a sneak peek.
To receive future exclusive Paper Pumpkin bonus project idea sheets, you'll want to subscribe by Monday, November 10th (to receive the next month's kit). Two ways to subscribe:
1) Subscribe monthly to Paper Pumpkin...click here
2) Prepaid Paper Pumpkin by adding to your online order...details here
(Note: with prepaid, you must use your activation code by Nov 10th to start getting your kits this month)
Another perk of being an current Paper Pumpkin subscriber is...you'll be able to purchase past kits or refills when they are available.
The Sweet As Pie refill is now available
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- NEW MDS Digital Downloads
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit