Card kits are a great way to attend my popular Card Buffet Class, without actually attending it. I know many of you don't live near me, so I don't get to stamp with you. However, you still can...with my Just Cards Buffet TO GO class.
If you enjoy the style of cards you see on my blog, then you'll enjoy this class. It's the same class I offer to my local stampers. Everything is included in the card kits...pre-cut cardstock, pre-cut big shot or punch elements, accessories (jewels, ribbon, buttons, etc), even the envelopes (plus photo and supply list for each card)! All you need to add is stamps, ink and adhesive.
The Just Cards Buffet TO GO class is ready for November! Monthly Subscribers have their class kits and now it's your chance to get one too. See below for details and instructions for purchasing this popular class.
You're gonna love this month's class. It's a great variety to fill your basic card needs (birthday, baby, love and more), with a little bit of Christmas too. Many of the cards are designed for you to use a variety of greetings, so you can personalize them to your needs. Get yours today!
- Card Buffet TO GO Fee: $24 for 8 pre-cut card kits, includes postage/paypal fees
- US mailing addresses only
- Available while supplies last
- Kits are typically available on the 2nd Thursday of the month
- Monthly Subscribers are given priority (see below on how you can be a monthly subscriber)
- All sales are final
- Click Buy Now button below to purchase your Class Kit
Kits generally sell out in a couple of days, so purchase your kit today!
NOTE: Within 24-48 hrs of your purchase, your class kit will be mailed and you'll receive an email notice with your card kit PDF.
NOTE: If you have trouble with the Buy Now button, click here
Monthly Subscriber Information:
Don't want to miss Dawn's "Just Cards" Buffet TO GO Class each month? Become a monthly subscriber! Monthly Subscribers receive a special 3-Day Advance Notice of the class availability (before they are made available to the public). This ensures monthly subscribers can get their class kit before they are sold out. In addition, subscribers are guaranteed to receive a full selection of the card offerings (see #1 below). After 3-days, any remaining class kits will be made available to the public.
NOTE: This class generally sells out fast (sometimes within days after posting to the public). So I highly recommend Monthly Subscribers purchase their kit within the 3-day advance notice timeframe, to ensure receiving a full card selection kit.
Contact me today to become a Monthly Subscriber: DOstamping@yahoo.com
Here are the details for Dawn's "Just Cards" Buffet TO GO Class:
- You'll receive a variety of the card kits shown. You'll receive at least 5 or more different card kits, of which some you'll receive two of, for a total of 8 card kits. (Cards may not be hand selected, as they are packaged randomly.) However, monthly subscribers will be guaranteed a full selection of card offerings.
- Card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut card pieces and accessories for you to complete your card. Adhesive is not included.
- Details instructions are NOT provided. Once the class is mailed to you, you will receive an email notice that will include the card kit PDF. The PDF will include a photo and supply list for each card. Be sure to save the PDF to your computer to assist you in completing your card. If you need detailed instructions, this class may not meet your needs.
- Die cutting and shape punching will be completed for you (without stamped images). However, most border punching is NOT provided.
- Texture embossing will be completed for you as well, except when stamping first is necessary.
- Stamped images are NOT included in the card kits. This is in accordance with Stampin' Up! copyright/angel policy. If you do not have a specific stamp set used for a card, you may purchase them in my online store or you can substitute like-size or styled images.
If you have any questions or want to be a monthly subscriber, contact me at email@example.com.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Here's what people are saying...
Just wanted to confirm that I received the beautiful August card buffet to go and can’t wait to see what’s up for September!! Mahalo and have a great week! - Sandy
"Oh Dawn! How BEAUTIFUL!," is what I squealed when I opened your...Buffet TO GO Class! All perfectly cut, beautiful papers, trimmings, and even the PDF for the ideas, just exquisite! Your kit came to me perfectly mailed and quickly! Thank you so very much for offering this great kit! I look forward to buying more kits from you! Big, huge, inky hugs, -Megan L