Lots of Stars in the Many Merry Stars Kit
December 17, 2014
I held a local class with Stampin' Up!'s Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit a few weeks ago (from the Holiday Supplement). We brought food to share and spent the night assembly classes and learning how to alter one as well.
The boxes themselves do take a little time to assemble, but are well worth it. I saved the decorating of my boxes until this weekend when our grandsons were over. Max and Sam had a fun time adding the decorations to them. Well I should say - Sam (5) lasted for just a few of them and then he went upstairs to make a blanket fort (smart boy!) But Max (7) and I finished them up. Lots of fun and the decorating goes fast.
Above is LuAnn putting her star boxes together. Below is Terry showing one of the many ways you could use the star boxes.
Speaking of ways to use the boxes...there are many. You can use them for...
- Home décor
- Place cards
- Package decorations
- The largest star can take the place of honor on your front door or on your mantel.
Here's one of mine that I'm using on a garland on my stair banister. They look really nice and I smile everytime I go up the stairs.
Check out more Many Merry Stars ideas from Stampin' Up!...
Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit
You get enough to create
- 26 stars (a 15" | 38 cm star and 25 smaller stars, 5 each of 5 sizes)
- Printed, die-cut star pieces
- Printed, self-adhesive die-cut side pieces
- Wooden snowflakes
- 7 sheets die-cut tags, banners, greetings, and accents
The is a bargain at that price. If you don't have time to make them this year, it will be a great project to work on for next year.
SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Snugges and Smooches December Photopolymer Release
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit