Do you think it's a coincidence that Stampin' Up! named one of their Sale-a-Bration free choices "What I Love"? When what we all love is...Sale-a-Bration time, and it starts tomorrow, January 5th!
Another thing I love is swapping! With a new catalog comes lots of swaps. I'm currently working on some of mine, but a few have already been mailed out and I'm anxiously awaiting their return. Here's one of my Sale-a-Bration swaps I created using the free choice stamp set, What I Love.
I haven't picked up Perfect Plum in a long time, so I decided to use that as my main color and coordinate it with Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi. The tag measures 2" x 4", then punch with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. I finished off the tag with Wild Wasabi Seam Binding and Whisper White Bakers Twine.
Here's how the What I Love flowers were created:
- Outline image, stamp with Perfect Plum ink
- Inside image, stamp with Wisteria Wonder Ink
- Leaves, stamp with Wild Wasabi ink
- Finish off with a White Perfect Accents
The What I Love Sale-a-Bration stamp set actually comes with three coordinating images to create a fuller, deeper flower. I snapped this photo at the Milwaukee On Stage event in November. The card really caught my eye and I fell in love with the flower image right away. I think it's a must-have choice with your $50 order.
So...you're new to Stampin' Up! and you're wondering what all the fuss is about with this Sale-a-Bration thing.
- It's Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event where not just hosts earn free product, but customers can too!
- With your qualifying order of $50 or more - you can choose 1 Sale-a-Bration product. Choose 2 with $100 and so on!
- There's more rewards for hosts too. Starting at $250 party/order, you earn an additional $25 in Stampin' Rewards!
- If you're interested in joining my awesome DOstamperSTARS community of hobbyists and demonstrators, then there's an extra $35 in product for you when you join starting tomorrow.
I've been getting lots of inquiries about joining my team. I'd love to have you join my stamping community! Whether you'd like to be a "happy shopper", earn a little money to pay for your hobby or start a Stampin' Up! career, there is a place for you on my team! We're a fun group of stampers who enjoy not only crafting, but each other too! You'll receive a warm welcome and more when you join us! Want to learn more? Check out the links below:
- FAQ's about joining Stampin' Up!
- What are DOstamperSTARS?
- Got more questions, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
More Sale-a-Bration details, brochure PDF and Occasions Catalog PDF will be available tomorrow.
NOTE: the Online Store will be offline between 12am and 2am (MT) while Stampin' Up! transitions to the new catalog. You'll be able to start shopping at 2am (MT).
What a tremendous response to my Occasions Catalog Product Share offering. Particularly the I Want it All share. You guys want it all. And why not! A product share is a perfect way to try a little bit of everything. Then get full packages, once you've decided on your favorites.
Check out all the details on my Product Share page. Then get your reservation in today to be in my first round.
NEW January VIP Hostess Code = EEADKFNW
(learn more here)