Today I've got a QC card for you before I head off for a fun night of stamping and swapping! This is one of my swap cards. It features the new Painted Petals stamp set. Have you fallen in love with it yet? I have! Well, you knew that already if you saw last week's Painted Petals card.
I'm using some of my favorites things on this card:
- Layout: this is one of my "to go" layouts. Pefect for vertical images.
- Ribbon: I never get tired of our Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon. I always have a couple of rolls on hand. It's a very economical ribbon (15 yards for only $5.95).
- Tone on Tone: If you're a follower of mine, you probably already know this...but I LOVE the "tone on tone" look.
I used the tone on tone look twice on this card. 1) for the added texture on the card base (with the new Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder), 2) for the mat on stamped focal point.
What are some of your favorite "go to's" for cardmaking? Please share by leaving a comment...thanks!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2015 Occasions Catalog Product Shares
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration (FREE product with $50 order)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit
- Become a member of my DOstamperSTARS community during Sale-a-Bration. Learn more here